ERA Hosting Support
What is Cloud Communications?
Cloud communications refers to systems that are stored off premises and managed by a service provider. In many cases, deploying business communications in the cloud means lower up-front costs and reliability not achieved by an on-premises solution. More than simply hosted voice or unified communications, cloud communications is an effective way to build, deploy and scale enterprise communications systems.
What are the reasons to choose Cloud Communications?
- Cost Savings
- Reduce IT complexity while saving hardware and manpower costs by shifting your communications to a cloud environment.
- Improve Employee Productivity
- Increase collaboration with a rich suite of easy-to-deploy capabilities, including advanced voice, collaboration and video tools.
- Migrate at Your Own Pace
- With multiple deployment models, you can transition your communications to the cloud at a pace that's right for your business.
- Enable a Mobile Workforce
- Bridge multiple offices and keep employees connected with communication tools that give employees access to resources from anywhere.
What forms of resiliency are in place?
Each instance utilises Mitel's leading edge software. All instances have a resilient pair which utilises seamless failover should a host fail. All servers are deployed with a resilient backup in our Tier 2 Data Center.
How does ERA Hosting charge for calls?
When making calls on on your ERA Hosting account depending on the type of call, you will be charged in one of three ways:
Australian Calling: All local calls within Australia are charged on per 30 seconds rating. This includes fixed line to mobile, 1300 and 1800 calls.
International Calling: All international calls are charged on per 30 seconds rating.
ERA Hosting On-Net Calling: There is no charge for calls to numbers on the ERA Hosting network.