How we treat the information you provide on this website
At ERA Hosting your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you and how we use it.
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate our Services. In connection with certain aspects of our Services, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information. We may collect the following types of information from our users.
ERA Hosting collects and stores Personal Information, including the full name, company name, billing address, email address, IP address, landing page, and referring URL, for all users upon registration and use of the Services. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an Account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous.
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically
- We may automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
- Generally, the Services may automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyse and improve them.
Information Collected Using Cookies
- ERA Hosting gathers anonymous usage information from our visitors via cookies for usage with Google Analytics.
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
Use of Information
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Unavailability of Personal Information
If we cannot collect the information we need about you, we may not be able to supply the products or service you require.
Links from Our Site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the erahosting.com.au domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.